Oxzgen

Thursday, May 2, 2019

"NO MORE!" a poem by WHY YET (author of ENTANGLED HEARTS)

NO MORE!





You spewed profanities at my soul
Raised your hand that was meant to hold
And I still loved you.
Slept with others behind my back
Called me a liar as if it were fact
However you were unaware
That I stared into the hollowed messages
Of your deceit
Written by your hand
Exclaiming love for one you sold your store too
Until she became bored of you...

Then you returned your attention to me
Because the attention you sought was not to be...
And mentally I was already gone.
Hurt too long, for my love to remain
Cried too many times to consider staying
So I dreamed of the day I would be free of you
And your tyrannical behavior.
You granted me my wish with your egotistical behavior
Demanding that which you did not earn
Nor did you deserve of me...
Raising your hand one time too many
I cried tears that were much too heavy
And yelled NO MORE!
NO MORE!
NO MORE!
You will raise your hand to me no more.

-From Why Yet 
________________________________________________________


WHY YET  "Entangled Hearts"

Purchase Here:  

No comments:

Post a Comment